Last updated: 18th of January 2021
At CaliberAI we take your privacy seriously. When it comes to your personal information, we believe in transparency, not surprises. That’s why we’ve set out here what personal information we collect, what we do with it and your choices and rights.
- We only collect data from you that is neccessary for the operation and improvement of the services we provide to you.
- Your data is never resold to 3rd parties.
- Your data is only transmitted to, stored on, and processed by 3rd party systems that we control.
- Our servers and systems are hosted in the European Union with strict data privacy regulations.
- At all times your data is securely transmitted.
- This website uses optional analytics to track page views and key events but nothing more.
If you have any questions, concerns, or requests related to your data and privacy you may contact us via email on:
or via written letter to:
42 Pearse St,
Republic of Ireland
All logs on servers and systems we operate are on a 3 day retention policy.
This website uses Google Analytics for site analytics:
- Information about your browser, network, and device.
- Web pages you visited prior to coming to this website.
- Your IP address.
This information may also include details about your use of this website, including:
- Internal Pages visited.
This website places two types of cookies on your browser:
- The functional _clbrai_consent cookie set by us to remember your choice of optional cookies.
- Optional cookies from Google Analytics; _gat_gtag_, _ga, and _gid.